The Y.A.M. is a community of young adults who do three things:
1) Gather for Worship
We all gather for worship Sunday mornings with the whole church body. Periodically, we also gather for fun events to build community through shared experiences.
2) Grow as Disciples
We grow as disciples through groups composed of community, sharing prayer, and learning together.
3) Go Live It Out
We go live out our faith through the Micah Initiative – by teaming together in the various areas we are passionate about.
- Every Sunday the church meets for worship services at 8:30, 9:45, & 11am. The services are all the same format and all meet in the Sanctuary. You can find young adults at each service, but to be honest most go to the later two services!
- We frequently have fun events like bonfires and BBQ’s
- Check out the Happenings for info on upcoming events
- We have several groups that meet weekly or every other week. There are groups for different age groups and seasons in life:
- College Aged, Post College (23+), Young Marrieds, Young Families (2+ kids).
If you have any questions or need help, let us know through the Connect page at the HUB.
- Fighting human-trafficking, pursuing racial reconciliation, and more.
- Helping widows, orphans, homeless, elderly. and more.
- Community outreach, mentoring teens, relational evangelism, and more.