The Y.A.M. is a community of young adults who do three things:
1) Gather Together
We all gather together monthly at Hilltop for worship. We also gather for fun events to build community through shared experiences.
2) Grow Spiritually
We grow spiritually through small groups composed of community, sharing prayer, and learning together.
3) Go Live It Out
We go live out our faith through the Micah Initiative – by teaming together in the various areas we are passionate about.
- Hilltop is our primary monthly gathering for food, fun, worship, and teaching. Food and Childcare are provided!
- First Tuesday of every month at the church building at 6:30p
- We frequently have fun events like bonfires and BBQ’s
- Check out our Facebook page for info on upcoming events
Small Group Options
- Young Professionals – open to everyone 18-30ish. Meets Tuesday nights at 6:30p at a home in Eagan.
- Young Marrieds – open to married couples 18-30ish. Meets Tuesday nights at 6:30p at a home in Eagan.
- Young Families – open to couples with 2+ kids. Meets Sunday evenings twice a month at a home in Eagan.
- Mini-Congregation – open to everyone 18-30ish. Meets Sunday Mornings at 10:45a at the church building in room 102 (during second service).
Contact Pastor Zach to get connected in a group: email@example.com 651-470-4962
- Fighting human-trafficking, pursuing racial reconciliation, and more.
- Helping widows, orphans, homeless, elderly. and more.
- Community outreach, mentoring teens, relational evangelism, and more.